Up until now the most used tool for webinars has been GoToWebinar… but WebinarIgnition is about to give it some serious competition. Here’s why…
The BIG difference between WebinarIgnition and GoToWebinar is that WebinarIgnition comes with a ONE TIME fee.
And for this one time fee you get to host unlimited webinars with unlimited attendees.
See here: WebinarIgnition
GoToWebinar on the other hand has plans that go all the way up to several hundred dollars per month.
Webinars with NO Monthly Fees
PLUS WebinarIgnition has some really cool and advanced features like:
– Live or Automated Webinar Funnels
– Customizable High-Converting Registration Templates
– Auto-Responder Integration
– Facebook Connect Registration Option
– Q&A Management for Admins
– Video Feed Embed (ie: Google Hangouts)
– Unlimited Attendees
– Replay Templates w/ Countdown Timer
– Call-to-Action HTML or Buttons at Pitch
– In-Webinar Social Sharing
– Email + Text Message Reminder System
– Live Console (for real-time tracking + management)
– and SO MUCH MORE…
See more here : WebinarIgnition